This Site and any services offered through the Site are reserved for individuals who are eighteen years or over. The Data Controller does not collect personal data relating to persons under 18 years of age. At the request of Users, the Data Controller will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected and related to subjects under 18 years.
The Data Controller takes utmost account of its Users' right to privacy and the protection of their personal data. For any information related
- By sending a registered letter with return receipt to the registered office of the Data Controller (Via The Grainstore at The Digital Hub, Thomas Street, Roe Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland;
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com;
The Data Controller has not identified a Data Protection Officer (DPO), not being obliged to appoint such an officer pursuant to Article 37 of the Regulation.
1. Purpose of processing
Users' personal data will be processed lawfully by the Data Controller pursuant to Article 6 of the Regulations for the following processing purposes:
b) administrative/accounting purposes, i.e. activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature such as internal organisational activities and functional tasks necessary for the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
c) Legal obligations, or to fulfil obligations according to law, to an authority, to a regulation or to European legislation.
The provision of personal data for the processing purposes indicated above is optional but necessary, as failure to provide them will make it impossible for the User to browse the site, register with the Site and take advantage of the services offered by the Controller through the Site.
The personal data necessary to fulfil the purposes of the processing operations described in this paragraph 1 are indicated with an asterisk in the App registration form.
2. Other purpose of the processing: marketing (sending advertising material, direct sales and commercial communications)
With the free and optional consent of the User, some personal data of the User - that is the username, the name, the e-mail address -, may also be processed by the Controller for marketing purposes (such as sending advertising material, direct sales, commercial communication, sending newsletters containing information in relation to news relevant to the sector relating to the activities of the Controller), or in order for the Controller to contact you via e-mail, to propose the purchase of products offered by the Controller and/or by third parties, to present offers, promotions and business opportunities of the Controller and/or of third-party companies.
In case of lack of consent, the possibility to pursue the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 will not be affected in any way.
In case of consent, this may be revoked at any time, making a request to the Controller in the manner indicated in the following paragraph 6.
The User may also easily oppose the sending of further promotional material via email also by clicking on the link which is available within each email which enables the user to revoke their consent. Once the consent has been revoked, the Controller will send an email to the User to confirm the revocation of consent. If you intend to revoke consent to sending promotional communications via telephone, but still receive promotional communications via email, or vice versa, please send a request to the Controller in the manner indicated in the following paragraph 6.
The Data Controller declares that following exercise of the right to object to receipt of promotional material by email, it is possible that, for technical and operational reasons (e.g. formation of contact lists already completed shortly before the Data Controller's receipt of the objection) the User continues to receive some additional promotional messages. Should the User continue to receive promotional messages 24 hours after exercising the right to object, please report the problem to the Data Controller, using the contact details indicated in paragraph 6 below.
3. Data processing and storage methods
Users' personal data will be processed using electronic means, as strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which they are processed, and in any event, ensuring the confidentiality of the data.
The personal data of the Website Users will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the primary purposes described above in Section 1, or in any case as necessary for the protection pursuant to Civil Law of the interests of both the Users and the Data Controller.
In the cases referred to in the above paragraph 2, Users' personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes described therein and, in any case, as long as the law allows for further memorisation for such specific purposes, including defence from legal requests.
If the User decides to block and/or delete their profile, all the data stored regarding the User are deleted. If the complete deletion of the User data is not permitted or is required by law, the data are blocked for further processing.
4. Scope of communication and dissemination of data
The personal data of the Users may be disclosed to the employees and/or collaborators of the Data Controller in charge of managing the Website. These persons, who are formally appointed by the Data Controller as "Persons Responsible for Data Processing", will process the User's data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this policy and in compliance with the provisions of the Applicable Law.
The personal data of Users may also be disclosed to third parties operating as "External Data Processors" handling the personal data on behalf of the Data Controller, such as IT and logistic service providers necessary for the operation of the Site, outsourcing or cloud computing service providers, professionals and consultants.
Users have the right to obtain a list of any possible Data Processors appointed by the Data Controller by request to the Data Controller as indicated in paragraph 6 below.
5. Registration via "Connect with Facebook"
The Data Controller informs that Users registered with Facebook can register on the Website through the "Connect with Facebook" service or equivalent, in cases where this option is available on the Site. The data that may be communicated by Facebook to the Owner through the "Connect with Facebook" service are as follows: username, name, e-mail address at which the User can be contacted by Facebook (with 'effective' address or address on the domain proxymail.facebook.com). The Data Controller will process such data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this statement, in compliance with the consent granted by the User from time to time. By subscribing to the "Connect with Facebook" service and clicking on the "Allow" button, the User agrees that the data referred to above will be transferred from the Facebook platform to the Data Controller. The Data Controller will use these data to facilitate the registration procedure, pre-filling the fields on the User's registration form with the data communicated by Facebook. Users who use the Facebook Connect service will be able to access the Site using the credentials normally used to access Facebook. For more information on the "Connect with Facebook" service and to change your privacy settings related to this service, please see the following links: http://www.facebook.com/help/405977429438260/ and https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other.
6. Rights of the Data Subject
Users may exercise their rights pursuant to the Applicable Regulations by contacting the Data Controller as follows:
- By sending a registered letter with return receipt to the registered office of the Data Controller (The Black Church, ST. Mary’s Place Dublin 7, Ireland).
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Pursuant to the Applicable Regulations, the Data Controller informs that Users have the right to obtain the indication: (i) of the origin of personal data; (ii) of the purpose and methods of data processing; (iii) of the software applied if the data are processed electronically; (iv) of the identification details of the controller and managers; (v) on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents.
Furthermore, Users have a right to:
- a) access, update, rectify or, should they wish to do so, integrate their data;
- b) the deletion, anonymisation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) confirmation that those to whom the data is communicated or disclosed are notified of the actions referred to under points (a) and (b), including their content, unless the fulfilment thereof proves impossible or involves using methods that are clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
Furthermore, Users have:
- a) the right to withdraw consent at any time, whereby the processing is based on their consent;
- b) (if applicable) the right to data portability (the right to receive all personal data concerning the Data Subject in a format that is structured, commonly used and readable by automatic devices), the right to limit the processing of personal data and the right to be deleted ("right to be forgotten");
- c) the right to object:
- i) in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning the Data Subject, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- ii) in whole or in part, to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising and direct marketing materials, or for carrying out market research or business communications;
- iii) if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, at any time to object to the processing of their data for this purpose, including profiling in so far as it is connected to such direct marketing.
- d) whereby it is believed that processing of the data is in breach of the Regulations, the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (in the Member State in which the Data Subject normally resides, in which they work or in which the alleged violation has occurred). The supervisory authority is Data Protection Commissioner with offices in Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois ( http://www.dataprotection.ie/).
The Controller is not responsible for updating all links that can be viewed in this Policy, therefore whenever a link is not functional and/or current, Users acknowledge and accept that they must always refer to the document and/or section of the websites referred to by the link.